Extension for Oracle (Preview)
The extension for Oracle enables you to connect to the Oracle databases and explore existing objects using the capabilities of Azure Data Studio.
The Azure Data Studio functionality available for Oracle includes:
- Connection manager and objects explorer
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Source control integration
- Workspace & user settings
Currently extension provides a read-only view of the database objects. Running queries is not supported.
Install the Extension for Oracle
If you don't already have Azure Data Studio installed, see its installation instructions.
- Select Extensions under the View menu in Azure Data Studio
- Type "Oracle" into the search bar on the Extensions Marketplace and select the Extension for Oracle.
- Click Install to install the extension.
Oracle, Java, and MySQL are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Learn how to connect to and explore Oracle database objects from Azure Data Studio.
Submit and view feedback for