Targeting the Stream mobile app in the Intune portal
To target the Stream mobile app in the Intune portal, complete the following steps:
- Go to an existing mobile app protection policy
- Under targeted apps select “+ More apps” at the top of the Azure portal blade
- A text box will appear at the bottom of the apps list (you may need to scroll down to see it)
- Add the Stream mobile app package ID in the text box: com.microsoft.stream
Once the Stream mobile app is selected, your app management policies will be applied.
We’d love to hear from you
Use the feedback tool by shaking your device or by going to Settings > Help and Feedback > Share feedback.
- Report iOS issues to email@example.com
- Report Android issues to firstname.lastname@example.org