Surface Hub 2S 85" overview & tech specs
The 85" version of the Surface Hub family brings the Surface Hub 2S experience to spaces requiring a larger screen such as conference rooms, board rooms, or larger huddle spaces. Available from January 2021, Surface Hub 2S 85” delivers the following experiences:
- Designed for group collaboration. Invites simultaneous inking in Microsoft Whiteboard plus larger-than-life remote attendees in Microsoft Teams.
- Consistent Surface Hub 2S experience. Provides the same premium design, 4K display technology, touch, pen/ink, compute cartridge, and camera support as Surface Hub 2S 50”.
- Integration with existing and new A/V systems. Combines with Microsoft Teams certified peripherals and integrates with Microsoft Teams Rooms.
Surface Hub 2S coming in 2021; Pre-release products shown; products and features subject to regulatory certification/approval, may change, and may vary by country/region.
Surface Hub 2S 85" tech specs
|Dimensions||44.5” x 77.1” x 3.4”
(1130mm x 1959mm x 85.6mm)
|Weight||185 lb. (84kg)|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Display||PixelSense™ Display, 16:9 aspect ratio, 10-bit color, 30.5mm border width, anti-glare, IPS LCD, in-cell touch with 20 simultaneous touch points|
|Compute||Modular Compute Cartridge
Quad-core 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD1
|Software2||Windows 10 Team OS3
Microsoft Teams for Surface Hub
Skype for Business
Microsoft Office (Mobile)
Microsoft Power BI
Mini-DisplayPort Video Output
RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet
HDMI Video Input
USB-C® with DisplayPort Input
(3) USB-C® (on display)
|Graphics||Intel® UHD Graphics 620|
|Audio/video||100Hz - 12KHz range 3-way stereo speakers, including (2) mid/high-range and (1) mid/low-range in rear bump.
Full band 8-element MEMS microphone array
Microsoft Surface Hub 2 Camera, 4K, USB-C® connection, 90-degree HFOV
|Pen||Microsoft Surface Hub 2 Pen (active)
Surface Slim Pen compatible
|Sensors||Doppler occupancy sensor4|
|Wireless||Wi-Fi 5: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible
Bluetooth® Wireless 5.0 technology
|Exterior||Casing: Precision machined aluminum with mineral-composite resin
Physical Buttons: Power, Volume, Source
|Warranty||1-year limited hardware warranty5|
|What’s in the box||(1) Surface Hub 2S
(2) Surface Hub 2 Pen
(1) Surface Hub 2 Camera
4m AC Power Cable
Quick Start Guide
- System software and updates use significant storage space. Available storage is subject to change based on system software and updates and apps usage. 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. 1 TB = 1,000 GB. See Surface Storage for more details.
- Software license required for some features. Sold separately.
- Migrating from Windows 10 Team to Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise is currently only available on Surface Hub 2S 50". Learn more at Migrate to Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise on Surface Hub 2.
- Doppler sensor not available in Hong Kong, India, Kuwait, and Oman.
- Microsoft's Limited Warranty is in addition to your consumer law rights.