ToastDismissalReason ToastDismissalReason ToastDismissalReason Enum
Specifies the reason that a toast notification is no longer being shown. Used with ToastDismissedEventArgs.Reason.
public : enum class ToastDismissalReason
public enum ToastDismissalReason
Public Enum ToastDismissalReason
Windows 10 (introduced v10.0.10240.0 - for Xbox, see UWP features that aren't yet supported on Xbox)
Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract (introduced v1)
|ApplicationHidden ApplicationHidden ApplicationHidden||
The app explicitly hid the toast notification by calling the ToastNotifier.hide method.
|TimedOut TimedOut TimedOut||
The toast notification had been shown for the maximum allowed time and was faded out. The maximum time to show a toast notification is 7 seconds except in the case of long-duration toasts
, in which case it is 25 seconds.
|UserCanceled UserCanceled UserCanceled||
The user dismissed the toast notification.
- Toast notifications sample
- Sending toast notifications from desktop apps sample
- Toast XML schema
- Toast notification overview
- Quickstart: Sending a toast notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast push notification
- Quickstart: Sending a toast notification from the desktop
- Guidelines and checklist for toast notifications
- How to handle activation from a toast notification
- How to opt in for toast notifications
- How to schedule a toast notification
- How to enable desktop toast notifications through an AppUserModelID
- The toast template catalog
- Toast audio options