public : sealed class InkPoint
public sealed class InkPoint
Public NotInheritable Class InkPoint
var inkPoint = new inkPoint(position, pressure, tiltx, tilty, timestamp);
Windows 10 requirements
Windows 10 (introduced v10.0.10240.0 - for Xbox, see UWP features that aren't yet supported on Xbox)
Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract (introduced v1)
|Windows version||SDK version||Value added|
|Position Position Position Position Position||
The X, Y coordinates of the InkPoint, in device-independent pixel (DIP) relative to the upper left-hand corner of the inking area.
|Pressure Pressure Pressure Pressure Pressure||
The pressure of the contact on the digitizer surface for the InkPoint.
|TiltX TiltX TiltX TiltX TiltX||
Gets the plane angle between the Y-Z plane and the plane containing the Y axis and the axis of the input device.
|TiltY TiltY TiltY TiltY TiltY||
Gets the plane angle between the X-Z plane and the plane containing the X axis and the axis of the input device.
|Timestamp Timestamp Timestamp Timestamp Timestamp||
Gets the timestamp for the first InkPoint of an InkStroke, or when an entire InkStroke is pasted or loaded.
- Pen and stylus interactions
- Get started: Support ink in your UWP app
- Ink analysis sample (basic) (C#)
- Ink handwriting recognition sample (C#)
- Save and load ink strokes from an Ink Serialized Format (ISF) file
- Save and load ink strokes from the clipboard
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (basic)
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (dynamic)
- Coloring book sample
- Family notes sample
- Simple inking sample (C#/C++)
- Complex inking sample (C++)
- Ink analysis sample