Tip Shape Enum
Some information relates to prerelease product that may be substantially modified before it’s released. Microsoft makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided here.
public enum class PenTipShape
/// [Windows.Foundation.Metadata.ContractVersion(Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract, 65536)] enum PenTipShape
[Windows.Foundation.Metadata.ContractVersion(typeof(Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract), 65536)] public enum PenTipShape
var value = Windows.UI.Input.Inking.PenTipShape.circle
Public Enum PenTipShape
Windows 10 (introduced in 10.0.10240.0 - for Xbox, see UWP features that aren't yet supported on Xbox)
Windows.Foundation.UniversalApiContract (introduced in v1.0)
Circular or elliptical pen tip. Use Size to specify the dimensions.
Square or rectangular pen tip. Use Size to specify the dimensions.
- Pen and stylus interactions
- Get started: Support ink in your UWP app
- Ink analysis sample (basic) (C#)
- Ink handwriting recognition sample (C#)
- Save and load ink strokes from an Ink Serialized Format (ISF) file
- Save and load ink strokes from the clipboard
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (basic)
- Ink toolbar location and orientation sample (dynamic)
- Coloring book sample
- Family notes sample
- Simple inking sample (C#/C++)
- Complex inking sample (C++)
- Ink analysis sample