Contributing, feedback, and support
Have a question or feedback? There are many ways to contribute. We want to hear from you!
- Known issues: See bugs or feature requests and up-vote using a 👍 reaction.
- VS Code bugs: Log a new issue. Use the "Live Share: Export logs" command and drag-and-drop the zip onto the bug or email them.
- VS bugs: Help > Send Feedback > Report a Problem... Repro the problem before sending and logs will be auto-attached.
- Feature requests: Log a new request or use a 👍 reaction to up-vote an existing one.
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org, #vsliveshare, or the community run Slack.
More details below.
Some of our reference docs may have what you need!
- Connectivity requirements for Live Share
- Language and platform support
- Extension support
Issues and Requests
GitHub issues and Visual Studio problem reports are a great way to connect with us.
- Up-vote a feature or request a new one
- See if someone already hit your problem by searching logged bugs
- Report a problem for Visual Studio
- Report a problem for VS Code or the overall service
- Check out tips on contributing!
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: Hit us up on Twitter using #vsliveshare!
- Slack: We also hang out on the community run Live Share Slack.