Visual Studio Community 2013 Release Notes
You can find information regarding the current release on the Visual Studio Community website.
This is not the latest version of Visual Studio. To download the latest release, please visit the current release notes for Visual Studio 2017.
Download Visual Studio 2013
Downloads for earlier versions of Visual Studio 2013 are available on my.visualstudio.com. This is a subscription-based site, but anyone can create a free Dev Essentials subscription. Please see the Dev Essentials page for more information.
Released Date: November 12, 2014
What's New in this Release
- Professional-grade editing, code analysis, and debugging support
- Support for open-source workflows (Git)
- Compilers for managed languages, C++ and more
- Cross-platform mobile development for your preferred device and platform, including the web, Android, iOS, and Windows Phone with the free Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova extension
- Take advantage of cloud services with simplified Azure SDK integration, and incorporate modern app analytics and telemetry with Application Insights
- Access to all the Visual Studio 2013 extensions on the Visual Studio Gallery
- Visual Studio Community 2013 includes Update 4, which is a cumulative update of all previous Visual Studio 2013 updates
Watch the Visual Studio Community 2013 video to learn all about what you can do with this release:
Several other Visual Studio 2013 products are available for download with Update 4, including the following:
- Visual Studio 2013 Update 4
- Azure SDK for .NET 2.5
- Visual Studio Tools for Unity (VSTU) 2.0 Preview
- Kinect for Windows 2.0 SDK RTW
- Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova CTP3
- TypeScript 1.3
To get more details on these releases, go to the release notes for Visual Studio 2013 Update 4.