Get assistance from your subscriptions administrator
If your Visual Studio subscription is provided to you by your work or school, chances are it was assigned to you by a subscriptions administrator, or "admin". Admins can assign or remove subscriptions, change sign-in email addresses, determine whether you have the ability to download software, and perform other functions related to your subscription.
Given the size and complexity of many organizations, you may not be aware of who your admin is, so it can be tough to know where to get help. We've added a new feature to the subscriber portal to assist you with contacting your admin.
How to contact your admin
- Sign in to the subscriber portal at https://my.visualstudio.com
- Click on the Subscriptions tab.
- Click the Contact my Admin button at the top right.
- Enter the message for your admin.
- If you'd like to receive a copy of the message sent to your admin, click the Send me a copy checkbox.
- Finally, click Send.
Super admins: To set the email address to which "Contact my Admin" requests are sent, specify that address in the Agreement Preferences.
- Visual Studio documentation
- Azure DevOps documentation
- Azure documentation
- Microsoft 365 documentation
If you haven't already done so, we recommend activating these benefits to get the most out of your Visual Studio subscription:
These benefits and more can be found at https://my.visualstudio.com/benefits.