When a user’s subscription has expired, a red bar will appear next to their name in the list of subscribers. For those subscribers to continue using their Visual Studio Subscription benefits, you will need to renew their licenses.
- Contact your Volume Licensing reseller or your Microsoft seller.
- Provide them with your Agreement Number and Purchase Account Number.
Your reseller or Microsoft seller will guide you through the process of renewing or purchasing more subscriptions. Once the order has been placed or the contract has been renewed, the new subscriptions will be available and can be assigned to your subscribers.
- Visual Studio documentation
- Azure DevOps documentation
- Azure documentation
- Microsoft 365 documentation
- For help with using the Administration portal, contact Visual Studio Administration and Subscriptions Support
- Find a Microsoft Solution Provider