Search and filter subscribers in Visual Studio subscriptions
The Visual Studio Subscriptions Administration Portal allows you to find a specific subset of subscribers based on various criteria. You can filter the subscriber list by name, email address, subscription level, and other information.
To filter the subscriber list
To search for a specific group of subscribers, select the Filter tab.
Enter the criteria you would like to use as the basis of your search, and then select Filter again.
Your subscriber list then matches the criteria that you chose. You can click on the headings of the filtered results to change the sort order for each field.
The Name field is sorted by first name.
Notice that the Filter icon is highlighted, indicating that a filter is applied. A Clear filter choice is also displayed. In this example, we filtered our list of subscribers to find those that had @outlook.com email addresses.
To clear the filter and restore the unfiltered list, click the Clear filter tab at the top right.
- Visual Studio documentation
- Azure DevOps documentation
- Azure documentation
- Microsoft 365 documentation
- Now that you know how to find a subscriber, learn how to edit their subscription.
- Need help using the Administration Portal? Contact Visual Studio Administration and Subscriptions Support.