Buy Visual Studio Professional and Visual Studio Enterprise cloud subscriptions
You can buy Visual Studio Professional and Visual Studio Enterprise subscriptions from the Visual Studio Marketplace. These are called "cloud subscriptions".
Before you start
- To bill your purchases, you need an Azure subscription. You can sign up before your first purchase or during your first purchase in the Visual Studio Marketplace.
Who can buy Visual Studio cloud subscriptions?
Anyone with owner or contributor access to the Azure subscription can purchase cloud subscriptions.
How to buy cloud subscriptions
Sign in to the Visual Studio Marketplace > Subscriptions.
Choose the subscription that you want to buy, for example:
Select the Azure subscription to use for billing. You can create a new Azure subscription if you don't have one.
Select the number of subscriptions to buy.
If you don't want subscriptions assigned to yourself, clear Assign this subscription to me.
Confirm and finish your purchase. If you assigned a subscription to yourself, you can visit the Visual Studio subscriber portal to start downloading software and using other subscriber benefits.
If you purchased more than one subscription, proceed to the Visual Studio Subscriptions Administration portal to assign subscriptions to others.
Cancel renewals of cloud subscriptions you've purchased
- To change the number of purchased subscriptions:
- To cancel these subscriptions, reduce the number of subscriptions to zero (0). They won't renew at the start of the next billing period (the first of the next month for monthly cloud subscriptions; 12 months later for annual cloud subscriptions).
Buy cloud subscriptions now
- Visual Studio Professional monthly
- Visual Studio Professional annual
- Visual Studio Enterprise monthly
- Visual Studio Enterprise annual