Applies to: MyAnalytics elements are available in varying levels to users of different Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft 365 plans. See MyAnalytics plans and environments for details. Also see How do I find my plan?
As a MyAnalytics user, you'll receive a weekly digest with suggestions to help you better understand your work patterns and ways to improve them. This digest is a notification generated by the system and inserted into your Outlook inbox.
Each week focuses on one of the following work patterns:
- Focus - Find ways to increase your focus hours, so you can accomplish deep work and unleash your creativity.
- Wellbeing - See if you're getting good balance between work and personal time, then find ways to disconnect and unwind after hours.
- Network - See who's in your network and make sure you're keeping up with important contacts and relationships.
- Collaboration - Get tips on how to plan your calendar, spend less time in low-quality meetings, and write more effective emails.
Only you can see your data, see Privacy FAQ for details.
Here's an example of a digest about focus time.
Here's an example of an insight included in a digest.
Here's an example of a digest insight about quiet hours.
Here's an example of a digest insight about work relationships.
Opt out of digests
If you do not want to receive digests from MyAnalytics, you can opt out of them:
- Open your MyAnalytics dashboard.
- Select the Settings (gear) icon at the top right.
- Under MyAnalytics, select Settings.
- Under Weekly digest, change the setting to Off.
- Select Save to save your changes.
If I am opted out, can I opt back in?
Yes; if you opt yourself out or if an admin opts you out, you can opt back in any time to regain access to the digest.
Skype for Business data is usually prompt. However, in rare instances, users can experience delays of up to two to four days. For details, see MyAnalytics FAQ
After unsubscribing from weekly digest, why am I still receiving them?
If you have multiple Microsoft 365 emails, you might be getting the digest for a different email address than the one you unsubscribed with. Confirm that the email address at the bottom of your digest email is the same as the one on the unsubscribe page.