VSTS | TFS
Here you'll find more resources to support your development efforts with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), and Visual Studio. These topics include materials for public preview, use cases, and whitepapers.
For the full documentation set, go to VSTS Documentation.
Migration and integration
- Effective feature isolation on TFVC
- Effective TFVC branching strategies for DevOps
- Git lost my changes?
- Move Git repos between team projects
- Remove large binaries from Git
- Migrate from Subversion to Git
DevOps: Continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Phase the features of your application with feature flags
- Build and Deployment Automation Case Study
- Phase the roll-out of your application through rings
- Adding Continuous Security Validation to your CI/CD Pipeline
Learn more about how we use DevOps and Agile practices at Microsoft, best practices research, lessons learned, and more.