Deploy to Azure
Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS in the cloud) and Team Foundation Services (TFS on-premises) are Microsoft's DevOps solutions for Azure. Whether you are developing a .NET, Java, Node, PHP, or a Python app, or whether you are targeting app services, virtual machines, or containers in Azure, VSTS helps you set up a highly customizable continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipeline. Tutorials, references, and other documentation show you how to configure and manage CI/CD for the app of your choice to Azure services.
Learn how to build your app and deploy it to your choice of Azure service.
Use Azure DevOps Project to deploy your App to Azure
Use VSTS to deploy your App to Azure
- Azure DevOps Project for GitHub
- Azure DevOps Project for VMs
- Azure DevOps Project for SQL Database
- Azure DevOps Project for AKS
- Azure DevOps Project for Service Fabric
- Set up multi-stage release
- CI builds for Git in VSTS
- Deploy apps to Azure App Service with VSTS and CI/CD
TFS 2013: We recommend that you Migrate from XAML builds to new builds.