Service hooks in VSTS
Using the Subscriptions REST APIs, you can programmatically create a subscription that performs an action on an external (consumer) service when a specific event occurs in a team project. For example, you can create a subscription to notify your service when a build fails.
- build completed
- code pushed (for Git team projects)
- pull request create or updated (for Git team projects)
- code checked in (TFVC team projects)
- work item created, updated, deleted, restored or commented on
- message posted to a team room
You can configure filters on your subscriptions to control which events trigger an action. For example, you can filter the build completed event based on the build status. For a complete set of supported events and filter options, see the event reference.
For a complete set of supported consumer services and actions, see the consumer reference.