Track stakeholder feedback using the Test & Feedback extension
VSTS | TFS 2018 | TFS 2017
Stakeholders can respond to feedback requests for user stories and features generated in VSTS or TFS using a lightweight end-to-end flow based on the Test & Feedback extension. Only users with Basic access can request feedback. Basic users can provide feedback using the flow described in this topic.
NOTE: This lightweight end-to-end flow is applicable only for web apps and by using VSTS or TFS 2017. To get feedback for desktop apps, or for earlier versions of TFS, use the feedback flow described in this topic about the Microsoft Feedback Client.
Track feedback requests
In VSTS or TFS, select your project and open the Queries tab of the Work hub.
In the list of shared queries, select Feedback. This query displays a list of all the feedback responses received.
Open the response work item to see the details of the feedback.
- Request stakeholder feedback using the Test & Feedback extension
- Provide stakeholder feedback using the Test & Feedback extension
- Voluntary stakeholder feedback using the Test & Feedback extension
- Exploratory test and submit feedback directly from your browser
- Overview of manual and exploratory testing