New release landing page
A new and fully redesigned user experience is available for release landing page in VSTS. To use this page, you simply need to switch it on using one of the on-screen prompts, or from the user profile Previews panel.
- See a list of the release definitions you release often
- Search for your definitions and favorite them
- Get great artifact traceability - see only the most relevant releases for a definition currently deployed to an environment
- View the pipeline easily by expanding a release
- Create folders for organization and security
- Set permissions at a folder level
Use the drop-down menu to create a draft release, or to delete, clone, or export the selected release definition.
All definitions tab
The All definitions tab shows all your release definitions as a folder tree. Create folders and set permissions at folder level. Use the drop-down menu to create a release or work with the selected definition.
Because this is currently a preview, expect to see changes to the features and layout as development of the page continues.