TF30330: Team Explorer cannot write to the project list configuration file. Free up space on the local hard disk.
VSTS | TFS 2018 | TFS 2017 | TFS 2015 | TFS 2013
This error occurs when Team Explorer can't establish read/write access to the project list configuration file. There are at least three possible conditions that can cause this error:
- The local hard disk is full and has no additional space for writing to the file
- You do not have sufficient user permissions to write to the file
- The folder containing the configuration file is set to read-only.
These causes are listed in the most likely order of occurrence, and the procedures below will help you correct the cause.
To correct this error when the disk is full
- Delete files from the local hard disk and try the operation again.
To correct this error when you do not have the appropriate permissions
- Contact the Team Foundation Server administrator and ask him or her to add the necessary permissions to your user account.
To correct this error when the folder is read-only
- Contact the administrator for the local computer and ask that the attribute on the folder be set to read/write.