Windows Compatible Products List
The Windows Compatible Products List is a comprehensive list of certified devices and systems. The Windows Compatible Products list has the following features and restrictions:
- You can find devices and systems by filtering the list or by running a search for a specific product name.
- You can search across all certified devices and systems for the entire catalog.
- If you need an OEM system report for RFPs, you can search for the product/marketing name and receive a verification report, which you can download.
- The Compatible Products List displays Declarative & Universal status for all Device Classes.
System search does not support the D & U status field. Therefore, you must set the D & U Status search field dropdown to All to see system results.
Searching for Marketing and Product names for systems or devices
If you search using the Marketing/Product Name box, the Compatible Products List returns matches in the product name, submission name, and marketing name fields. Consider these:
- Limit your search to plain text, without quotes or wildcards.
- Any spaces between words are treated as AND expressions.
- Do not use any special characters or search-limiting terms. For example, do not use (OR, AND, ””, *, ?, etc.).
Searching for a Company Name
Limit your searches to plain text, without quotes or wildcards. For example, do not use (OR, AND, ””, *, ?, etc.).
The search function will auto-complete results after you type five letters.
You may find that some companies are listed twice. This is a result of merging the previous database with Hardware Dev Center. Each entry is different, so it’s best to search using the Marketing/Product Name field.