Cancels activity on the specified USB transfer pipe that is associated with the specified device handle.
Pointer to a location containing a value of type PIPE_TYPE.
Input Buffer Length
Size of the input buffer.
Output Buffer Length
Irp->IoStatus.Status is set to STATUS_SUCCESS if the request is successful. Otherwise, Status to the appropriate error condition as a NTSTATUS code.
- Device handle, obtained by calling CreateFile.
- Pointer to a location containing a value of type PIPE_TYPE.
- Size of the input buffer.
- Pointer to a location to receive the number of bytes returned.
- Optional pointer to an OVERLAPPED structure (described in the Microsoft Windows SDK documentation).
When the DeviceloControl function is called with the IOCTL_CANCEL_IO I/O control code, the caller must specify one of the PIPE_TYPE-typed values as the function's lpInBuffer parameter. This value indicates on which of the transfer pipes (interrupt, bulk IN, bulk OUT) the operation should be performed. For more information, see Accessing Kernel-Mode Drivers for Still Image Devices.
|Header||usbscan.h (include Usbscan.h)|