Describe the device in the Device Metadata Authoring Wizard
Windows displays descriptive information that you provide about a device, such as the model name and manufacturer.
To provide descriptive information about a device
- Click the Description tab.
- Fill out the following fields:
- Model Name. Model name of the device (required)
- Manufacturer. Name of the device manufacturer (required)
- Model number. Model number of the device (optional)
- Description 1. Descriptive text (optional)
- Description 2. Additional descriptive text (optional)
Note If you selected Multiple Locales in the Package Definition tab, you see multiple Locale tabs. Click each tab to define the information for all locales. If you don't complete the required fields in each locale tab, you receive an error message when you click the Finish button on the Finish tab.