After completing all of the tabs in the wizard, review and save your package.
To review a package
- Click the Finish tab.
- Review all of the information that's listed under Summary information.
- Record the Experience ID that's shown. The Experience ID information must be specified in StoreManifest.xml, a file that must be included in the final Windows Store app submitted to the Windows Store.
- If applicable, review any errors in red and fix them in the appropriate tabs.
To save a package
- On the Finish tab, under Save As, confirm the package name next to Windows 8 Package.
- Next to Folder location, confirm the location on your computer for the saved package, or click Change to change it.
- If you want to test the package on your PC, select Copy packages to your system's local metadata store.
- Click Finish.