IoT Core Image Wizard (Preview release)
The IoT Core Image Wizard is a GUI tool that uses the IoT Core Add-ons Powershell Commands. Using the IoT Core Image Wizard simplifies the process of creating your first image for your device.
Download the IoT Core Image Wizard.
- Download the zip file
- Extract to a folder
- See the readme.md in the extracted files for the prerequisites
- Starting with the Windows 10 October 2018 Update, you use the RSAT: Server Manager optional feature. Older versions of Windows 10 use the matching package
- Once prerequisites are installed, go to the extracted files' folder and run IoTCoreImageWizard.exe
November 2018 Preview release notes
- Only supports creating a new workspace. Cannot open/edit a workspace. Use the Powershell Commands to open/edit a workspace.
- Just debug configurations of image builds. If you need to build retail images, use the Powershell Commands.
- Errors with creating a recovery image. Make sure the OS version matches or is newer than the kits' version. Also, all the kits need to be the same version.