Windows Insider Program for Business docs
The Windows Insider Program for Business provides additional benefits to business users and organizations:
- Explore new Windows features for business. Get updates on new Windows features for security, management and productivity. See What's new for business in Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds.
- Manage Insider Preview builds across your organization. Use Group Policy, Intune or SCCM to install and manage Windows 10 Insider Preview builds across multiple PCs. See Manage Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds.
- Accelerate your Windows deployment. Use Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds to validate your apps and infrastructure ahead of the next public Windows release. See Working with Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds.
- Submit feedback to help shape Windows for your business. Use the Feedback Hub to submit issues and feature suggestions on behalf of your organization. You can also track feedback submitted by other users in your organization. See Submit and track feedback.
- Get Windows Server Insider Preview. Along with Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds, you can download the latest Windows Server preview and Remote Server Administration tools. See Windows Insider Program for Server docs.
Find out more about the new enterprise features in Windows 10 Insider Program for Business Previews.
Start here to complete the initial tasks to get set up with the Windows 10 Insider Program for Business.