Register for the Windows Insider Program for Business
The first step to participating in the Windows Insider Program for Business and installing Windows 10 Insider Preview builds is to register as a Windows Insider. You have two registration options:
- Go to Windows Insider Program website, OR
- Go to Settings> Update & Security> Windows Insider Program and click "Get Started".
You can register with either your work account in Azure Active Directory or your Microsoft account.
Register using your work account (recommended). Registering with your work account in Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) provides valuable business benefits:
- Tag feedback. Submitting feedback to us via the Feedback Hub using your Azure AD account helps us identify issues and suggestions from your specific organization.
- Track feedback. You can track feedback from other users in your organization who sign into the Feedback Hub with their Azure AD accounts.
- Manage installation. Registering with your Azure AD account is the first step to being able to install and manage Insider Preview builds centrally across multiple PCs.
If your company is currently not using Azure AD but has a paid subscription to Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Enterprise Mobility Suite, or other Microsoft services, you have a free subscription to Microsoft Azure AD. This subscription can be used to create users for enrollment in the Windows Insider Program. If you or other users don't have an Azure AD account, find out how to get an Azure Active Directory tenant.
Register your personal Microsoft account. If you do not have an Azure AD work account, you can use the same personal Microsoft account that you use for other Microsoft services. If you want to register using a Microsoft account and don't have one yet, see create account.
- You can also register directly on a device. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Insider Program and click "Get started".
- The account that you use to register for the Windows Insider Program does not have to be the same as the account that you used to authenciate with Windows on your device.
- You can switch the account that you used to register for the Windows Insider Program by going to Settings > Updates & Security > Windows Insider Program. Under Windows Insider account select Change.