Applies to: Windows Server (Semi-Annual Channel), Windows Server 2016
You can use the topics in this section to manage NPSs.
For additional Network Policy Server documentation, you can use the following library sections.
This section contains the following topics.
- Configure NPS on a Multihomed Computer
- Configure NPS UDP Port Information
- Disable NAS Notification Forwarding
- Export an NPS Configuration for Import on Another Server
- Increase Concurrent Authentications Processed by NPS
- Install Network Policy Server
- NPS Proxy Server Load Balancing
- Register an NPS in an Active Directory Domain
- Unregister an NPS from an Active Directory Domain
- Use Regular Expressions in NPS
- Verify Configuration After NPS Changes
Send feedback about: