Deploy Hyper-V on Windows Server
Applies To: Windows Server 2016, Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2016, Windows Server 2019, Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2019
Use these resources to help you deploy Hyper-V on Windows Server 2016.
- Configure virtual local area networks for Hyper-V
- Set up hosts for live migration without Failover Clustering
- Upgrade virtual machine version in Hyper-V on Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016
- Deploy graphics devices using Discrete Device Assignment
- Deploy storage devices using Discrete Device Assignment
We'd love to hear your thoughts. Choose the type you'd like to provide:
Our feedback system is built on GitHub Issues. Read more on our blog.