Programming the Microsoft Agent Server Interface
[Microsoft Agent is deprecated as of Windows 7, and may be unavailable in subsequent versions of Windows.]
Microsoft Agent provides services that enable you to program animated characters from an application. These services are implemented as an OLE Automation server. OLE Automation enables an application to control another application's object programmatically. This document assumes an understanding of the Component Object Model (COM) and OLE. For an introduction of these services, see the Programming Interface Overview.
- Adding Microsoft Agent Functionality to Your Application
- Loading Character and Animation Data
- Creating a Notification Sink
- Accessing Services Using Java
- Accessing Speech Services