Creating your first AltspaceVR world
This guide will help you create and share your first Altspace World!
- Sign up (for free, if you haven't already) for your AltspaceVR account and complete the tutorial in the AltspaceVR app.
- Open your Menu and navigate to Worlds > My Worlds:
- Join the first World (Surprise! We've pre-created one for you):
- Use the World Editor to make a label:
Congratulations! You've created your first Altspace World, your own multiplayer social VR experience! Play around with the World Editor, starting with Kits that contain objects you can place and manipulate.
- Go to the Campfire (or wherever the people you want to share with are)
- Open your Menu, find your World again, and select Info:
- Select Portal to spawn a portal:
- Wait for people to use the portal to join your party and when you're ready, select the portal again to take your party to your World:
- Let the party begin! Your friends will see your World changes as you build so dazzle them with your creativity.
You should be world-building in minutes; however, if you do run into issues check out these resources:
Finally, join our Early Access Program (free) and submit your World to be Featured when you're ready. We're excited to see what you will make!