You can view and update your developer account settings and profile info in the Account settings section of the Windows Dev Center dashboard.
To access Account settings, select the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your dashboard. Here's you'll find details about your account, and links to other pages where you can view and/or update info and perform various other tasks.
In the Account details section, you can see the status and type of your account. You can also find your publisher ID info on this page, including your Seller ID, Windows publisher ID, and Windows Phone publisher ID. These values are assigned by Microsoft to uniquely identify your developer account. You cannot edit these values.
Identity details for your individual apps can be found in the App identity page for each app.
The Contact info section displays the info you provided when setting up your account. We use this info to contact you about your account.
You can edit this section if any of your contact info has changed. To do so, click Update (or select Contact info in the left navigation menu), make your changes, and then click Save.
Note that changing any of your contact info may require us to verify your account again, especially if you have a company account. Your verification status will return to Pending while this is in process. The verification process can take from a few days to a couple of weeks, and often includes a phone call to your company from our verification partner Dun & Bradstreet (so make sure your contact information is up to date).
If you change your publisher display name, we’ll need to verify your account again. If you do this after you have published an app, you'll need to modify the publisher display name in your app's packages and submit the app again using the updated packages after your account has been reverified.
Additional settings and info
Below are some of the other items you'll find in the Account settings section.
- Verification status: When your account is undergoing the verification process (for example, when you first sign up or if you significantly update your contact info), you can review your verification status here.
- Dev Center Insider Program: You can opt in or out of the Dev Center Insider Program from the main page of Account settings.
- Programs: View details about the programs in which you are participating, and learn about other programs that may be of interest.
- Agreements: View the agreements that your account has accepted.
- Manage users: Add users to your Dev Center account and assign them roles and permissions. For more info, see Manage account users
- Redeem code: Some programs may provide a code to let you expand the capabilities of your account. If you have such a code, you can enter it here.
- Payout account and Tax profile: Here's where you set up your payout account and tax forms. You'll need to do this before you can charge money for apps or add-ons.
- Enterprise associations: Accept invitations from enterprises who'd like you to publish apps for their exclusive use. For more info, see Distribute line-of-business apps to enterprises.
- Unlocked Windows Phones: View details for any Windows Phone 8 or Windows Phone 8.1 devices that you've unlocked for testing.