This section will help you get your title up and running with Xbox Live:
1. Ensure you have a title created on Dev Center
Every Xbox Live title must be defined on Dev Center before you will be able to sign-in and make Xbox Live Service calls. Creating a new Creators title will show you how to do this.
2. Follow the appropriate guide to setup your IDE or Game Engine
You can follow the appropriate Getting Started guide for your platform and engine and learn the basics of Xbox Live as you go along.
Develop a Creators title with Visual Studio will show you how to link your Visual Studio project with your Xbox Live configuration on Dev Center.
Develop a Creators title with Unity will show you how to create a new Xbox Live enabled Unity title, add features such as Leaderboards to your title, and generate a native Visual Studio project.
3. Xbox Live Concepts
Once you have a title created, you should learn about the Xbox Live concepts that will affect your experience developing titles.
4. Add Xbox Live Features
Add Xbox Live features to your game:
- Xbox Live Social Platform - Profile, Friends, Presence
- Xbox Live Data Platform - Stats, Leaderboards, Achievements
- Xbox Live Storage Platform - Connected Storage, Title Storage
5. Release Your Title
If you are using the Xbox Live Creators Program, then the process is no different than releasing any other UWP. For details on the process, you can see Publish Windows apps.