The PolicyAdministrators property retrieves the security identifiers (SIDs), in text form, of principals that act as policy administrators.
This property is read-only.
HRESULT get_PolicyAdministrators( VARIANT *pvarAdmins );
Policy administrators for an object can perform the following tasks:
- Read the object
- Write attributes to the object
- Read attributes of child objects of the object
- Write attributes to child objects of the object
- Delete the object
- Delete child objects of the object
- Create child objects of the object
|Minimum supported client||Windows Vista [desktop apps only]|
|Minimum supported server||Windows Server 2003 [desktop apps only]|
|Redistributable||Windows Server 2003 Administration Tools Pack on Windows XP|