IFaxJobs interface (faxcom.h)
The IFaxJobs dual interface is used by a fax client application to access the FaxJob objects derived from a FaxServer object. The interface enumerates the fax jobs associated with a connected fax server.
The IFaxJobs interface includes methods that allow a fax client application to perform the following tasks.
- Retrieve the number of fax jobs associated with a connected fax server.
- Create and retrieve IFaxJob interface pointers for FaxJob objects.
The IFaxJobs interface inherits from the IDispatch interface. IFaxJobs also has these types of members:
The IFaxJobs interface has these methods.
The IFaxJobs::get_Count method returns the number of queued fax jobs associated with the connected fax server.
The IFaxJobs::get_Item method returns a new FaxJob object for a specified fax job. The object allows enumeration of the fax jobs associated with a connected fax server.
RemarksIFaxJob interface pointers to FaxJob objects. There is one FaxJob object for each queued job associated with the connected fax server.
- Call the CoCreateInstance function to retrieve a pointer to an IFaxServer interface.
- Call the IFaxServer::Connect method to connect to a fax server.
- Call the IFaxServer::GetJobs method to create and initialize a FaxJobs object for the fax server.
- Call the IFaxJobs::get_Count method and then the IFaxJobs::get_Item method to retrieve IDispatch interface pointers for each child FaxJob object.
- Use the IDispatch interface pointer to call IFaxJob interface methods. (You can also call the IUnknown::QueryInterface method to retrieve an IFaxJob interface pointer.)
- Call the IFaxServer::Disconnect method to disconnect from the fax server.
- Call the IUnknown::Release method for each FaxJob object to allow the object to deallocate itself, and again to destroy the IFaxJobs interface pointer.
|Minimum supported client||Windows 2000 Professional [desktop apps only]|
|Minimum supported server||Windows 2000 Server [desktop apps only]|