Getting and Setting Properties
To use properties in your installation, you can get and set property values from programs using MsiGetProperty and MsiSetProperty and include as part of conditional statements in the installation database.
- To obtain a current property, call the MsiGetProperty function.
- To obtain the current installation state, call the MsiGetMode function.
- To obtain the language for the current installation, call the MsiGetLanguage function.
- To set a property, call the MsiSetProperty function.
- To set the installation state, call the MsiSetMode function.
- To clear a property (setting it to Null), set the property's value to an empty string: "".