MyAnalytics provides insight into two of the key factors in personal productivity: how people spend their time and who they spend it with. Users obtain these benefits after an administrator sets up MyAnalytics within the organization.
- Setup: As an administrator, you can follow the steps in this section to set up MyAnalytics for users in your organization.
- Privacy guide: Read about the ways MyAnalytics gathers, uses, and protects user data, and how administrators can configure policy choices.
- Use MyAnalytics: As a user, learn about the ways that MyAnalytics presents you with insights and how you can use these insights to make good decisions.
- Dashboard: In the dashboard, you see statistics on how you've spent your time over the past week.
- Outlook add-in: The add-in presents you with cards that report on aspects of your recent work experience and let you respond in various ways.
- Email digests: You receive a weekly digest in email that gives you highlights about your previous week.