MyAnalytics provides insight into two of the key factors in personal productivity: how people spend their time and who they spend it with. Users obtain these benefits after an administrator sets up MyAnalytics within the organization.
- Setup: As an administrator, you can follow the steps in this section to set up MyAnalytics for users in your organization.
- Privacy guide: Read about the ways MyAnalytics gathers, uses, and protects user data, and how administrators can configure policy choices.
- MyAnalytics elements: As a user, learn about the ways that MyAnalytics presents you with insights and how you can use these insights to make good decisions.
- MyAnalytics personal dashboard: In the dashboard, you see statistics on how you've spent your time over the past week.
- Outlook add-in: The Outlook add-in presents you with cards that report on aspects of your recent work experience and let you respond in various ways.
- Email digests: You receive a weekly digest in email that gives you highlights about your previous week.
- MyAnalytics adoption materials: The MyAnalytics adoption materials help teams and individuals reduce stress and burnout, increase productivity and creativity, and make work more enjoyable.
- Individual adoption: Individuals learn how to use MyAnalytics to build and sustain healthier work habits.
- Team adoption: Team members learn how to set and track goals and build new habits to change the way the team collaborates.
- Habit resources: The learning modules and habit playbooks in this section help you build positive new habits and show you how to use MyAnalytics more effectively.