Productivity insights powered by MyAnalytics are becoming broadly available for Microsoft 365 users. Learn more about the experiences that users can get with each plan.
MyAnalytics provides insights into two of the key factors in personal productivity: how people spend their time and who they spend it with. You and your team can get these benefits after an administrator sets up MyAnalytics within your organization.
Setup: As an administrator, you can follow the steps in this section to set up MyAnalytics for users in your organization.
Privacy guide: Learn about the ways MyAnalytics gathers, uses, and protects your data, and how administrators can configure based on company policy.
MyAnalytics elements: As a user, learn about the ways that MyAnalytics presents you with insights and how you can use these to make good decisions.
- MyAnalytics personal dashboard: See how you spent your time over the past month, productivity insights about your work habits, helpful suggestions for improvement, and information about your network, top collaborators, and collaboration activities.
- Outlook Add-in: The MyAnalytics Add-in for Outlook presents you with activity cards based on your recent work experience and enable you respond based on the activity.
- Email digests: You receive a weekly email digest that gives you highlights about your previous week.
- Nudges in Outlook: Contextual, data driven recommendations to help you build better work habits.
- MyAnalytics adoption materials: These adoption materials help teams and individuals reduce stress and burnout, increase productivity and creativity, and make work more enjoyable.
- Individual adoption: Individuals learn how to use MyAnalytics to build and sustain healthier work habits.
- Team adoption: Team members learn how to set and track goals and build new habits to change the way the team collaborates.
- Habit resources: The learning modules and habit playbooks in this section help you build positive new habits and show you how to use MyAnalytics more effectively.