MyAnalytics for admins
Productivity insights that are powered by MyAnalytics are becoming broadly available for Office 365 users. Learn more about the experiences that users will get in each plan.
As an administrator, you benefit from knowing what MyAnalytics provides to its participants and what you can do to enable and enhance their experience.
Benefits of use
MyAnalytics can help participants strengthen their work relationships, have more time to focus on important work, and improve their work-life balance. MyAnalytics does this by showing users insights about their work habits. It derives these insights from Office 365 data about emails, meetings, calls, and chats. For more information, see Why use MyAnalytics?
You and your users are in charge
- As the admin, you control the configuration of how your users start using MyAnalytics. See Configure MyAnalytics for details.
- Users can opt in or out from the start. See Opt out for details.
- Users can opt out of the personal dashboard. See Opt out of the dashboard for details.
- Users can opt out of email digests. See Opt out of email digests for details.
- Users can remove the Insights add-in. See Remove the Insights add-in for details.
- Users can opt out of inline suggestions. See Opt out of inline suggestions for details.
None of a user's personal information is shared with their co-workers or managers. MyAnalytics adheres to compliance regulations, such as the GDPR. Also see the MyAnalytics privacy guide.
Soon after you assign a license with the MyAnalytics service to a participant, they'll get access to MyAnalytics elements, such as a personal dashboard, a weekly email digest, Inline suggestions in Outlook, the Insights Outlook add-in, and the MyAnalytics welcome email. Access to these elements depends on the plan in place at your organization; for more information, see MyAnalytics elements become available. For more information, see Configure MyAnalytics.
Video: Introduction for admins