MyAnalytics email digests
Applies to: MyAnalytics elements are available in varying levels to users of different Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft 365 plans. See MyAnalytics plans and environments for details.
As a MyAnalytics user, you'll receive a weekly email digest with suggestions to help you better understand your work patterns and ways to improve them.
Each week will focus on one of the following work patterns:
- Focus - Find ways to increase your focus hours, so you can accomplish deep work and unleash your creativity.
- Wellbeing - See if you’re getting good balance between work and personal time, then find ways to disconnect and unwind after hours.
- Network - See who’s in your network and make sure you’re keeping up with important contacts and relationships.
- Collaboration - Get tips on how to plan your calendar, spend less time in low-quality meetings, and write more effective emails.
Only you can see your data, see Privacy FAQ for details.
The following is an example of an email digest about past work history.
Here's an insight to help increase focus time
Here's an example of an email digest tip to reduce after-hours work.
Here's an example of an email digest insight to help improve work relationships.
Opt out of email digests
If you do not want to receive digest emails from MyAnalytics, you can opt out of them:
- Open your MyAnalytics dashboard.
- Select the Settings (gear) icon at the top right.
- Under MyAnalytics, select Settings.
- Under Email digest, change the setting to Off.
- Select Save to save your changes.
If I am opted out, can I opt back in?
Yes; if you opt yourself out or if an admin opts you out, you can opt back in any time to regain access to the email digest.
Skype for Business data is usually prompt. However, in rare instances, users can experience delays of from two to four days. For more information, see MyAnalytics FAQ