MyAnalytics presents you with insights and how you can use these insights to improve your work patterns with the following elements.
- MyAnalytics dashboard – You can see statistics on how you've spent your time over the past month, productivity insights about your work habits, helpful suggestions for improvement, and explore your network, top collaborators, and collaboration activities.
- Insights Outlook add-in – The Insights Outlook add-in presents you with cards that report on aspects of your recent work experience and let you respond in various ways.
- Digests – You receive a weekly digest in your Outlook inbox that gives you highlights about your previous week.
- Inline suggestions – Inline suggestions are notifications that appear in Microsoft Outlook that can help boost your productivity by displaying useful suggestions and tips around managing email and running meetings.
- Delay delivery plan – When you're composing an email in Outlook, Delay delivery suggests scheduling email deliveries that align with the recipients' working hours in their respective time zones. The delay helps minimize disruptions to recipients outside of their working hours.
- Focus plan – The Focus plan helps you block regular time for your top-priority work by scheduling up to four hours every day to focus.
Only you can see your data, see Privacy FAQ for details.