Workplace Analytics Teamwork plans
The purpose of the Teamwork plans is to create plans that help teams become more productive, use their time effectively, and make the most of their collaboration time. You start by identifying a shared goal that could benefit a team. Put that goal and that team together, and you have an opportunity. Workplace Analytics offers the following kinds of opportunities that you can use to create plans.
- Focus - Help participants get more time to do deep work and reclaim their calendar for work that matters most.
- Collaboration - Help participants reduce the number of excess meetings that the group schedules.
- Wellbeing - Help participants unwind and protect their personal time by disconnecting in their off hours.
Use Teamwork plans
Analysts, limited analysts, and program managers can identify groups of employees and opportunities for change, design and start plans, track plans that are underway, and examine plans that have completed.
To start using Teamwork plans, see the following topics:
- Plans: Walkthrough - Follow these steps to create and track plans.
- Plans: The experience of plan participants - See the MyAnalytics surfaces that help participants succeed in a plan you create.
- Plans: Concepts - Gain more understanding about concepts that can help you create successful plans.