"The webpage cannot be found" error in Business Portal for Dynamics SL
This article helps fix an error that occurs in Business Portal for Microsoft Dynamics SL.
Applies to: Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011, Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Service Pack 2
Original KB number: 3012899
Consider the following scenario in Business Portal for Dynamics SL:
Business Portal is installed on a web server that is running Windows Server 2012.
When you try to access the Project web pages, you notice that webparts are blank, or you receive an error:
The webpage cannot be found
The ASP module is not installed.
To install ASP module in Windows Server 2012, follow these steps:
- On the taskbar, click Server Manager.
- In Server Manager, click Manage menu, and then click Add Roles and Features.
- In the Add Roles and Features wizard, click Next. Select the installation type and then click Next. Select the destination server and then click Next.
- On the Server Roles page, expand Web Server (IIS), expand Web Server, and then expand Application Development.
- On the Server Roles page, click ASP.
- If the Add features that are required by ASP? dialog box appears, click Add Features. (This page appears only if you have not already installed ISAPI Extensions on the server.)
- On the Server Roles page, ASP and ISAPI Extensions should be selected. Click Next.
- On the Features page, click Next.
- On the Confirmation page, click Install.
- On the Results page, click Close.