PTenant Service Principal Permission Grants
Get-PnPTenantServicePrincipalPermissionGrants [-Connection <SPOnlineConnection>]
Gets the collection of permission grants for the "SharePoint Online Client" service principal.
A permission grant contains the following properties:
- ClientId: The objectId of the service principal granted consent to impersonate the user when accessing the resource(represented by the resourceId).
- ConsentType: Whether consent was provided by the administrator on behalf of the organization or whether consent was provided by an individual.The possible values are "AllPrincipals" or "Principal".
- ObjectId: The unique identifier for the permission grant.
- Resource: The resource to which access has been granted (Coming soon)
- ResourceId: The objectId of the resource service principal to which access has been granted.
- Scope: The value of the scope claim that the resource application should expect in the OAuth 2.0 access token.
Optional connection to be used by the cmdlet. Retrieve the value for this parameter by either specifying -ReturnConnection on Connect-PnPOnline or by executing Get-PnPConnection.
|Accept pipeline input:||False|
|Accept wildcard characters:||False|