Manage Azure Batch Account (Java)
Azure Batch sample for managing batch accounts.
- Get subscription batch account quota for a particular location.
- List all the batch accounts, look if quota allows you to create a new batch account at specified location by counting batch accounts in that particular location.
- Create a batch account with new application and application package, along with new storage account.
- Get the keys for batch account.
- Regenerate keys for batch account
- Regenerate the keys of storage accounts, sync with batch account.
- Update application's display name.
- Create another batch account using existing storage account.
- List the batch account.
- Delete the batch account.
- Delete the application packages.
- Delete applications.
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/batch-java-manage-batch-accounts.git cd batch-java-manage-batch-accounts mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.