Getting started on creating a Batch AI cluster and executing an AI job using C#
Azure Batch AI sample.
- Create Storage account and Azure file share
- Upload sample data to Azure file share
- Create a workspace and experiment
- Create Batch AI cluster that uses Azure file share to host the training data and scripts for the learning job
- Create Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit job to run on the cluster
- Wait for job to complete
- Get output files Please note: in order to run this sample, please download and unzip sample package from here Export path to the content to $SAMPLE_DATA_PATH.
Running this Sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/batchai-dotnet-run-batchai-job.git cd batchai-dotnet-run-batchai-job dotnet build bin\Debug\net452\ManageBatchAI.exe