Manage Azure Virtual Machines In Parallel With Network (Java)
Azure Network sample for managing virtual machines with virtual network.
- Create a virtual network with two Subnets – frontend and backend
- Frontend allows HTTP in and denies Internet out
- Backend denies Internet in and Internet out
- Create m Linux virtual machines in the frontend
- Create m Windows virtual machines in the backend.
Running this sample
To run this sample:
Set the environment variable
AZURE_AUTH_LOCATION with the full path for an auth file. See how to create an auth file.
git clone https://github.com/Azure-Samples/compute-java-manage-virtual-machines-with-network-in-parallel.git cd compute-java-manage-virtual-machines-with-network-in-parallel mvn clean compile exec:java
If you don't have a Microsoft Azure subscription you can get a FREE trial account here.