Active batch periods
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations is now being licensed as Dynamics 365 Finance and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management. For more information about these licensing changes, see Dynamics 365 Licensing Update.
With the release of Platform update 21, an additional level of control over when batch jobs execute is now available. Previously, it was only possible to schedule a batch job to execute every hour for a specified number of hours or until a given date. Administrators can now provide information for an additional active period, such as in the following scenarios:
- Specifying time ranges during which jobs within a batch group can start execution.
- Selecting to run batch jobs outside of office hours only.
- Setting the recurrence for anytime within the active period. For example, you administrator might select to run the batch jobs every hour, but only between the hours of 6:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
This feature is available as of Platform update 21.
Set up active periods for batch jobs
- Go to System administration > Setup > Active periods for batch jobs.
- Enter the name of the batch job, and specify start and end dates that the batch job is active.
- Click Save.
Assign active periods to batch jobs
- Go to System administration > Inquiries > Batch jobs.
- Select the batch job that you want to assign a period to, and click Edit.
- In the Active period field, select the active period that you want to assign, and then click Save.
Chargement du commentaire...