The Azure Marketplace is available for Azure Government with an updated list of images from our marketplace publishers.
Below are some considerations when using Azure Marketplace for Government:
- Only Bring Your Own License (BYOL) images are available. You cannot access any images that require purchase transaction through Azure Marketplace
- Only a subset of images is currently available as compared to the public marketplace. You can find the list of available images here
- Before provisioning an image, your Enterprise Administrator must enable Marketplace purchases for your Azure subscription
- Log in to the Portal as an Enterprise Administrator
- Navigate to Manage
- Under Enrollment Details click the pencil icon next to the Azure Marketplace line item
- Toggle Enabled/Disabled as appropriate
- Click Save
If you are interested in making your images available in Azure Government please refer to partner onboarding guidelines for more information.
Launch the Marketplace
Browse through different products to find the right one.
The marketplace publisher provides a list of certifications as part of the product description to help you make the right choice.
Choose an product\image
Launch the create flow and enter the required parameters for deployment
In the Location dropdown, only Azure Government locations are visible
Complete all steps and click Ok to start the provisioning process
For supplemental information and updates, subscribe to the Microsoft Azure Government Blog.