Released version 3.18103
Version 3.18103 for PowerApps Studio and PowerApps Mobile is now available in all regions. This article describes the updates, including the new features, and the fixes to existing functionality, which are included in this update. This version was first made available in preview on October 15, 2018, and completed worldwide rollout on October 23, 2018.
PowerApps supports Intune
PowerApps apps on Android and iOS are now integrated with Intune and support Intune policies for mobile application management, enabling customers to have better control and security over their data.
Fixes and improvements
- CDS data binding: Data doesn't appear in data table bound to CDS - Data doesn't appear in data table bound with Account entity, while the data in gallery appears.
- CDS Delegation: Can't delegate filter comparison of primary key in CDS - Filter function in CDS results a blue squiggly under the = operator with the usual delegation error message.
- CDS Optionsets: not working with Switch function - Switching from If function to Switch is not working properly.
- CDS Relationships: Images do not appear in 1:N relationships - Images are present in the metadata for 1:N relationships, but the data does not come through.
- Controls: Controls disappear in Preview mode when classic rendering is enabled - Certain controls disappear in classic rendering mode when entering Preview mode, for larger display resolutions ex. 1920x1080.
- Data Panel: Flow doesn't display in data panel when click on Action->Flow - Flow list doesn't display in data panel, when selecting Action->Flow within the Studio canvas.
- Data Refresh: Display names not refreshed correctly when using collections - Refresh connected data source is not updating metadata types correctly in collections.
- Edit: Inconsistencies between app size and screen size while editing an app - When a mobile app is opened in Edit mode, it get wrongly split into multiple screens.
- On-Prem Gateway: Error trying to use on-Premises data gateway - When trying to use an on-prem gateway, the following error message shows up: "The 'authType' connection parameter is null or invalid for the on-premise connection request.".
- Player: Unable to open app on players after re-editing and publishing app in another browser - App stops working after it has been re-edited and republished.